Chakras are energy centers we have all over our body, however, there are seven main chakras along our spine. Because of stress, emotional issues, and unresolved emotional trauma, energy blockages form and restrict the flow of The Energy to the Chakras. We feel “out of balance”, we feel “we are not ourselves” and weak. Our Aura also is weak and we could develop symptoms. Then we seek “balance”.
That Chakra Balancing means removing the energy blockages that “block” or reduce the free flow of the energy to our Energy Body.
One client’s experience on Chakra balancing:
Another client’s testimonial:
“Carlos, I don’t know what you did to Paola but we had the most magical and spectacular day!
We are full of love and life. Thanks, we had a magical sunset filled with love.
Thank Carlos I know it was a gift from you to us. A beautiful love is reborn. Thank you, thank you very much.
Carlos you have a beautiful gift! Honestly thank you, thank you!”
From the Spirit Science YouTube channel, a video explanation of what chakras are:
- The first chakra is the Root or Base chakra, Muladhara chakra located between the base of our spine and the pubic bone.
The Root chakra is our connection with the earth. Is the survival chakra, connected to the adrenal glands; the source of physical energy, the will, passion, fear and sense of security. It is responsible for the fight-or-flight response when survival is under threat. The Root chakra is the sit of all physical sensations, pain and pleasure, as well as the powerful emotions of rage, anger, being upset.
- The second chakra is the Sacral, Navel chakra or Swadhisthana chakra. Located behind and just below the navel is the interaction chakra. The second chakra is the emotional body or realm where all the emotions are processed.
- The third chakra is the Solar plexus or Manipura chakra. The third chakra site at the V forms by the rib cage and it’s connected to the pancreas. This chakra is the mental or intellectual body or realm, where our thoughts, opinions and judgements are originated.
- The fourth chakra is the Heart /Love chakra or Anahata chakra and it is connected to the Thymus gland. Locates on our chest, midway between our breasts. The Hearth chakra is identified as the astral body or plane. This is the first level beyond three-dimensional reality, the experiential level just above the physical, emotional and intellectual planes.
- The fifth chakra is the Throat chakra or Vishuddha chakra. the expression and it is connected to the Thyroid. Situated at the throat, is the etheric body, the first in the spiritual realm, the beginning of our God-like abilities. Because it’s the template for all physical reality, it’s the dominion of the power of time (especially in the sense of knowing the perfect time of doing something), the power of speech and self-expression. Our concepts of justice, truth and of perfection are here.
- The sixth chakra is the Third Eye/Brown chakra or Ajna chakra, located between the eye browns. It is psychic and intuitive, connected to the Pituitary gland. It’s the celestial body of the spiritual realm. It’s the realm of “sight” in all its various manifestations.
- The seventh chakra is the Crown chakra or Sahasrara chakra, connected to the Pineal gland. It’s located at the top of our heads. Within this body exists our spiritual life.
Our chakras get out of balance when they absorb negative energy that comes from our outside environment as well as our thoughts, feelings and feed this to our body. Our body is affected by the quality of the energy that passes through the chakras. For instance, if we have negative feelings, we will be filtering negative energy through our chakras and into our body. Over time this can make our body ill. Our chakras also absorb energy from the environment. Other people’s negative emotions or a room full of clutter will produce an unhealthy energy which we absorb.
It is our duty to keep our chakras healthy, energized and “in good shape”.
Chakra balancing refers to reinstating the original healthy energetic balance of the four chakras properties: color (frequency), size and shape, rotation and spin.
Chakras are out of balance when they have too little or too much energy (like sexual energy), the color fades, the rotation is opposite to the normal one (clockwise or counter clockwise), to small or too big, or when the shape is distorted.
Chakra balancing can be done in a single energy work session or it may take several, 3 to 5; it depends on several factors and persons environment and life conditions.